EESPA members can submit a post for publication on the EESPA site.
- a MEMBER-NEWS section in the PUBLIC domain
- these posts contain generic information related to e-invoicing of benefit to the community
- specific e-invoicing developments in any of the Member States
- a MEMBER-NOTICE-BOARD in the PRIVATE domain which is password protected an can only be viewed by the members when they are logged-in
- Here you can post any information that you wish to share with the EESPA membership.
Send a mail to email@example.com with the content or with a link to an on-line publication on your own site
MKT will review the submission and decide on final publication.