Date(s) - Thursday 18 October
The European Commission invites you to save the date for its one-day conference on “Digital Transformation of Public Procurement” in Lisbon, on 18 October 2018.
Should you have any questions, please address them to: GROW-EPROC-CONF@ec.europa.eu
Digital transformation has become the new horizon for Public Procurement. It will improve the efficiency of public services and make public procurement more attractive for businesses.
The time has come to meet in Lisbon and get your views on:
- How to bring present achievements to the next level
- How to get ready for future waves of technological change and digital innovation.
- How to further engage the EU-wide public procurement community into the benefits of this transformation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to high-level speakers including politicians, top civil servants from the EU and non-EU as well as representatives of the private sector.
- Get an overview of the latest policy developments.
- Gather insights from concrete projects and experiences linked to digital transformation.
More information about the venue and the agenda of the conference will be available under the following link GROW-Conference on Digital Transformation or via the hashtag #EUPublicProcurement
Lisbon is a popular destination and October is still a tourism high season period. We advise you to take care of your travel and accommodation arrangements as soon as possible, in order to guarantee the best choice and costs.