EESPA in the NEWS: B2B Fintech: Payments, Supply Chain Finance & E-invoicing Guide 2016: A complete overview at your fingertips
The Paypers, the global source of news and analysis for the payments industry, has just released its B2B Fintech: Payments, Supply Chain Finance & E-invoicing Guide 2016.
Read what industry experts have to say about the potentially untapped opportunities in cross-border B2B payments, how banks are innovating, what are the latest innovations in SMB financing, what are the most important regulatory updates and many other topics.
Highlights from the Guide:
– the future of banking innovation from two leading banks (Deutsche Bank, UniCredit);
– the most interesting use cases for blockchain in B2B payments and supply chain finance (Aite Group, Innopay, Orchard Finance);
– how to reinvent the correspondent banking model as we know it today (SWIFT);
– the challenges for international payments & financing projects (sharedserviceslink, KAE, NAPCP, Token, Future Asia Ventures, INTIX);
– supply chain finance: a significant new proposition in the financing of trade and supply chains, but what’s next (ICC Banking Commission, Windesheim & Capital Chains, Magnus Lind – The Talent Show, Anita Gerrits);
– the steps needed for successful open & cross-border e-invoicing (Comarch EDI, Fraunhofer Institute, simplerinvoicing);
– the regulation helps or hinders innovation and growth: up-to-date insights on PSD2, Directive 2014/55/EU, Prompt Payment Code, etc. (Brendan Jones, EESPA, Asset Based Finance Association, IAAF)
This Market Guide, carefully created by The Paypers, puts together the most recent and relevant information in payments & finance. It also brings a fresh perspective about the industry, puts in focus the potential impact of the latest industry developments and opportunities, keeping the readers well informed and always a step ahead.
In partnership with EESPA, the 2016 Guide covers an article on “The Directive 2014/55/EU for E-invoicing and Procurement: How Public Authorities Should Respond” by Charles Bryant, Secretary General, EESPA (pages 68-70)
The B2B Fintech: Payments, Supply Chain Finance & E-invoicing Guide 2016 is made available free of charge in the form of a PDF document that can be downloaded via The Paypers website.
About The Paypers:
The Paypers is the Netherlands-based leading independent source of news and intelligence for professionals in the global payments community. Our products are aimed at merchants, payment services providers, processors, financial institutions, start-ups, technology vendors and payment professionals and have a special focus on all major trends and developments in payments-related industries including online and mobile payments, online/mobile banking, cards, cross-border ecommerce, e-invoicing and SEPA. We are also keen on keeping our readership informed with regard to online fraud prevention innovations and the most significant trends in the e-identity space.
For more information, please email us using firstname.lastname@example.org