The Interoperability Working group’s mission is:
1. To make recommendations for a Framework for Interoperability between e-Invoicing Service Providers so as to create reach and network effects for the benefit of trading parties.
2. To make use of existing and current best practices and concepts for achieving Interoperability
3. To develop recommendations at a business, technical and compliance level
4. To fully consult members of EESPA, stakeholders and interested parties
5. To establish a clear plan and milestones for its deliverables
The Interoperability Working group published:
1. Model Interoperability Agreement (MIA) and the MIA Companion document v4.0. Both documents can be downloaded below.
Click the file(s) that you wish to download below. Submit your contact details. A mail with link(s) to the file(s) will be sent to your inbox. Please avoid using free email accounts like yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc…:
2. Multilateral Interoperability Framework Agreement (MIFA) that is available for implementation within the EESPA community.
EESPA members may register as MIFA adopter here:
This contact form is available only for logged in users.